LANCASTER HOMES ASSOCIATION, INC. POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
1. HOURS - The Pool is open from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m., during the period from Memorial Day to Labor Day unless otherwise noted. Anyone at the pool after 10pm will be asked to leave and will be subject to trespassing laws.
2. NO CHILDREN UNDER AGE 14 MAY ATTEND THE POOL WITHOUT AN ADULT IN ATTENDANCE. Children under 14 yrs of age must be supervised by their parent or adult guardian (>18 yrs).
Children under 14 and without an adult will be asked to leave.
3. NO SWIMMING ALONE allowed in the pool.
4. NO FOOD,OR CHEWING GUM IN THE WATER, NO RUNNING, GLASS CONTAINERS, BICYCLES, TRICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS, OR PETS IN THE POOL AREA.
5. NO SMOKING permitted in or around the pool.
6. NO DIVING.
7. NO FLOTATION DEVICES. Large flotation devices such as air mattresses, inner tubes, rafts, etc., are prohibited from the pool. Small arm water wings for smaller children are allowed. NO OTHER FLOTATION DEVICES ARE ALLOWED.
8. SWIM SUITS ONLY. No other clothing can be worn for swimming.
9. ALL INFANTS must wear appropriate swim suits and plastic swimming diapers if not potty trained. No disposable diapers will be allowed.
10. As a courtesy to all, EVERYONE is asked to leave the pool area in an orderly condition and each of us is responsible for our own cleanup. Trash receptacles are provided for your use.
11. THE POOL GATE must be closed and locked after entering or leaving the pool area.
12. All guests must be accompanied by an adult homeowner host when using the pool. Family members not living in Lancaster are considered guests. Homeowners are asked to be considerate of other residents and not abuse guest privileges.
13. The volume of musical devices must be kept low enough not to disturb other pool users.
14. NO ABUSIVE OR PROFANE LANGUAGE will be tolerated.
15. NO INTOXICATED PERSONS OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES will be allowed in the pool area.
16. POOL FURNITURE must be treated with respect.
17. NO ELECTRICAL DEVICES (other than battery operated) are allowed in the pool area.
18. SUNTAN OIL used by swimmers is not permitted. Suntan oils clog the pool filter and coat the pool sides. Suntan lotions or sun blocks are permissible.
VIOLATIONS of these rules may result in suspension of the homeowner’s swimming pool privileges.
Violations should be reported immediately to Home Association Solutions, LLC at (913) 825-0001.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!